The EEC membrane bioreactor (MBR) is a technology currently being used in countries around the world. Combining conventional activated sludge treatment with low pressure membrane filtration, the EEC MBR proven to be a techno commercially viable and efficient method of producing reclaimed water from municipal waste water.
EEC MBR substitutes a clarifier with ultra filtration or micro filtration membrane modules. Unlike the clarifier membrane is microbial barrier that can capture the biomass for recirculation inside the bioreactor.
TROUBLE FREE OPERATION
UNIQUE CLEANING ABILITY
FIRST MBBR – MBR. EEC installed the first combination system based on EEC MBBR followed by an outside Ultra Filtration system already 1992 as one of the first MBR concept ever installed.
MAIN COMPONENTS USED BY PLANT MANUFACTURERS
- Main bioreactor tank with three chambers. Epoxy coated.
- Hollow fiber membrane modules.
- Fine bubble diffusers distribution system.
- Non return valves, ball valves piping system.
- Air blower for aerobic and membrane modules.
- Fine bubble diffusers for aeration system.
- Submersible feed pump.
- Circulation pump for membranes.
- Clean water pump.
- Necessary cables and accessories.
- Motor control center and PLC
EEC USA LLC (Pennsylvania) – EEC Central America LLC (Costa Rica) – EEC South America LLC (Peru) – EEC India (New Delhi) – EEC/DAS Brazil Ltda (Sao Paulo) – EEC Caribbean LLC International Sales and Coordination’s – Phone: 714-915-3477 Email: email@example.com EEC Global Operation LLC (USA). “EEC High-Speed Bio Tec” a registered name by EEC Global Operation LLC. All rights reserved. Reg. No. 4,447,215