Recycling Plants for Wastewater
EEC Global Operation LLC (EEC) was founded in 1984 by Mr. Bjorn Sundbakken, a Norwegian expat living in the US. Prior to coming to the US, Mr. Sunbakken was the co-founder of World Water Systems (WWS), a world leader in the provision of pollution prevention technologies to the commercial shipping sector. EEC’s containerized wastewater plants have found crucial recognitions in the domestic and international arena for wastewater treatment.
EEC’s uncompromising commitment to ensuring that its products and services comply with the highest standards and strictest effluent regulations for wastewater recycling has seen it transform from a US based company to a major global player in the fields of:
– Chemical engineering
– Wastewater plant design incorporating the latest available technologies.
EEC has a production footprint that extends through all continents. This t.
unique ability in this highly specialized field, thereby offers flexibility to clients when navigation through tumultuous currency fluctuations becomes increasingly important.
Here at EEC, we take our 4P’s seriously:
– Our 33 year PEDIGREE of staggering growth.
– Our PROVISION of the best available technologies.
– Our systems delivered to any PLACE on the planet.
– Our solutions at a PRICE that meets your budge